These instructions will guide you through running a search to find all documents that are inside a particular project or folder, including their subfolders. This search will give you a list of all documents in the folder you started in, grouped together as version stacks.
- Go into the project or folder that you would like to search within. This sets the search location for you automatically.
- Click Advanced Search | New Search
- Scroll down to section 3. What to search for and untick the Keywords term
- Scroll down and, in the drop-down list beside the Add Term button, choose BC Object Type and click on Add Term
- After the page refreshes, scroll down to the BC Object Type term. Choose Document.
- Click Run Search in the bottom left.
- This will give you a list of all documents in the folder you started in, grouped together as version stacks. If you would like to export the results as a spreadsheet, follow the instructions in this article.