Your BC Support portal user account is not the same as your BC user account.
You will have a BC Support portal user account if you have contacted us before, so your email address should be in our database.
If you would like to log in to the BC Support portal to log a new support request or to check on your tickets, then all you will need is the password to your BC Support portal account.
If you don't know, or have forgotten, your password then you can reset your password easily like this:
- Go to http://support.groupbc.com/support/login
- Click the "forgot your password?" link that appears under the login form.
- Enter your email address - this will need to be the address that you would use to contact BC Support. Click Reset my password.
- Check your email. You should receive a link containing password reset instructions.
Click once on the link in the email.
- Enter a new password. You will need to enter it twice to confirm that it's correct. Click Update & login.
If you have any problems at all, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org